Contact a Lawn professional today:
Lawnpro supplies one of the widest variety of lawn and grass seed available anywhere. Looking to establish a new lawn or create a landscaping masterpiece using different grass types – Lawnpro has it all.
Lawnpro provides everyone who purchase lawn or grass seed with detailed instructions on how to plant your new lawn. If you follow the watering instructions, mowing instructions and you do the soil preparation as Lawnpro prescribes, you will have a lush lawn in next to no time.
SEND YOUR INFORMATION TO LAWNPRO TODAY TO RECEIVE A DETAILED QUOTE ON THE LAWN SEED YOU REQUIRE.
You can also complete this for should you be interested in any of our other services we offer:
Simply complete the your information in the fields to the right of this page (or below on certain mobile devices) and one of our consultants will contact you.
If you are looking for Kikuyu seed, Cynodon seed, Cool season lawn seed, Shade lawn seed, Evergreen seed or any ornamental lawn seed, Lawnpro will be able to assist. We will even be able to recommend the right seed for the purpose that you want to use the grass for.
General soil preparation before planting:
- For your lawn to prosper you must have good, rich soil. Soil is important because it not only provides the water for your grass to grow, but it also provides nutrients and a place for the roots of the grass to anchor.
- Drainage - Before planting a new lawn, any drainage problems you should identify and correct any drainage problems.
- The last thing you need is for the rainwater off your roof to form puddles on your lawn. This is where diseases originate and can kill your grass.
Lawnpro will however supply you with more detailed planting instructions, once you have placed your order.
Below are some of the different seed that we can supply - but remember - if you do not see it below, it does not mean that we do not have it!!!
1. Lawnpro Cynodon dactylon:
- Lawnpro CD1 is fine grass that spreads with rhyzones and spreads extremely quickly under ideal conditions,
- Well suited and adapted to a wide range of soil and climatic conditions.
- This well-known grass is adaptable and is found almost world-wide, from deserts to the lawn in your garden.
- Residential Lawns,
- ground rehabilitation,
- sport and athletic fields
2. Kikuyu Gold:
- Lawnpro KIK Gold grows easily from seed, it is low maintenance and adapts easily.
- Tolerant of wet and dry conditions.
- Reacts well to fertilizer, especially Nitrogen, and is reasonably tolerant of cold if irrigated correctly.
- The lawn does not tolerate shade well but thrives in the sun.
- Erosion control,
- Sports fields especially rugby and soccer,
- residential lawns
- erosion control.
- Also for Road verges, pastures, rehabilitation of environmental surfacing
3. Lawnpro Evergreen Mix:
- This a mixture of summer and winter grasses cultivars for better, even coverage throughout the year.
- Lawnpro Cover Green EG is a fine textured non-runner type grass seed that is suitable for the establishment of home lawns with moderate to heavy traffic.
- When seeded, Lawnpro Cover Green EG delivers a healthy lush green lawn that is well adapted to shady conditions, with some drought tolerance.
- The Lawnpro Cover Green EG blend consists of 6 different cool season lawn varieties including a creeping variety that we call "Dwerggras".
- Lawnpro Cover Green EG is also suitable for full sun areas.
- Shady and sunny areas where nothing grows up to full sun areas.
4. Lawnpro Shade Mix - Green Domein:
- This is a mixture of summer and winter cultivars for shady conditions.
- Lawnpro Green Domein SL is a fine textured non-runner type grass seed that is suitable for the establishment of home lawns with moderate to heavy traffic.
- When seeded, Lawnpro Green Domein SL delivers a healthy lush green lawn that is well adapted to shady conditions, with some drought tolerance.
- The Lawnpro Green Domein SL blend consists of 6 different cool season lawn varieties including a creeping variety that we call "Dwerggras".
- Lawnpro Green Domein SL is also suitable for full sun areas.
- Shady Areas where nothing grows.
5. Lawnpro LM or Berea
- Lawnpro LM Berea is an indigenous grass suited to Northern provinces and well suited for mildly shaded areas of up to 70% shade, where other grasses tend to struggle.
- Also grows well in full sun.
- Less invasive than Kikuyu.
- Lawnpro LM Berea has a texture is similar to Kikuyu lawn and can be combined in areas with full sun as well as deep shade.
- It is a loosely knitted lawn that also grows well in sandy soil.
- Suitable for 70% shade and can tolerate brakkish water.
- Semi shade areas,
- Domestic lawns,
- Erosion control
6. Lawnpro Creeping Bent:
- Used on golf greens,
- Very tolerant of heat, cold and traffic,
- Aggressive growth
- Golf greens and Over seeding of golf greens.
- Residential lawns
7. Lawnpro MooiRiver Mix:
- A mix of different lawn seed types:
- Small Buffalo Grass: 1Metre clump forming grass even under trees
- Finger grass. Perennial high growing finger grass
- Rhodes grass: Creeping perennial grass
- Re-establishment of broken veld
- Grass beds
Charl Erasmus: 082-477-5897
"THE GRASS IS ALWAYS
GREENER ON OUR SIDE"
© 2014 copyright about Lawn Seed